
I also made it to Target where I picked up a nice dark grey trench coat. I love how it feels. Made out of nylon or a mixture of. Mom and I watched "The Lightening Thief" when we got home, and it was amazing. I highly recommend that movie. I've read the books and it stuck with the books well.
Today, I finally got to stay home. I think it was the first time in weeks where I didn't go anywhere or have an appointment. I didn't put on make up and I didn't have to impress anyone.
I joined Nanowrimo, but I haven't written in three days. I have never been able to finish, and I've written more than I have in the last three years combined, so it's already a success in my eyes.
Today I spent time working on working on home improvements. I replaced the doorknob to the bedroom, so now it locks. I completely destroyed the handle to get it off. It would have been easy, but that was probably an original and it was painted so many times it stuck to it.

Then I spent the next few hours emptying the bedroom and preparing it for painting. I even replaced my sheets and had my bed made, all by midnight. Now I'm celebrating that I actually did something by watching "Atlantis". Then I'll go to bed because I'm supposed to be up early to meet some peeps for lunch. I just hope I can wake up rested.
Lookin' good! A coat of paint (or two or three) in the bedroom and you'll be able to get back to semi-normal living. Great job, hon!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great at getting all that done! I think the dotees look fantastic.
ReplyDelete