Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Late...For a Very Important Date

I am slowly being driven crazy by iTunes.

So I haven't updated in a while because I have not done anything worth documenting. After that week long cleaning binge, I stopped. I am having a lot of sleeping/energy issues which is probably because I'm abnormal. Anyway itunes won't update my ipod and I don't know what to do. It shows it's there. But when I click the "sync" buttons or go to file sync ipod, nothing happens. I am going to wait until it has charged longer to see what happens. Maybe it does not have the battery power. Cause the battery was dying last night.

So why am I making a post now? Cause I finally organized my fabric. Woo! Talk about a major project. But now all my fabric is nicely wrapped around the cardboard inserts for comic books. And I can bring I have over 500 different prints of fabric. Which for some people may be horrifying, so maybe I shouldn't brag... On to the photo...


Nifty huh? and you can see I actually use my alpha bet boxes. My trash can sits on top of them, but I moved it to take the photo. And I have two big tubs of fabric still sitting in the living room because those were too big to wrap around the inserts (not to mention I found a pile of fabric after I thought I finished, so I need to buy another pack of comic book boards. And I've already used 5 packs of 100. Not one went to waste. They are all on those shelves.

I also took a picture of the painting I recently finished to my satisfaction.

So yay for that.

I even changed my sheets today. Umm..started towels, but didn't finish cause Dawn still had clothes in the dryer and I felt too lazy to mess with clothes.

I've been burning a candle in my room on a regular basis. My room no longer smells like dog, which is great for me.

I'd also like to brag a bit...I made my boss speechless Saturday night. She was sitting there talking to me and my trainer and asked if we could focus on entering all the warrants that were sitting there cause the focus on all the Ramey warrants this week had us lag behind a bit. I told her no cause I worked exclusively on them for three days that week and had to catch up on my other stuff. I elaborated, letting her know that two days in a row I entered in 40 warrants and the day before I had entered in 30. That's 120 warrants by me alone. I know no one else works that hard. Her mouth dropped open and she looked at my trainer, who just smiled and said "Yep." Poor thing. She knows cause she goes through them all to catch any mistakes I've made (we're all so paranoid that even the smallest mistake will get someone to yell at me all my work is still double checked seven months later).

And I bought the most awesome shoes off of Sears.com for the most awesome deal. Saturday before I last I made an order for shoes that I'd had my eye on for MONTHS, all from the clearance section. I got 10 pairs of shoes for $121 shipped. Mom chastised me for splurging, especially cause I have so many pairs of shoes already. But when they came she got a pair and realized how awesome they are. Cause you can wear them all day and your feet don't hurt. The brands I bought were Brako, Agua, and Neumonic. One pair was by Union bay, which was an 8 1/2 (others were size 9) and they fit perfectly. But other than that pair (which was only like $40 originally), all the shoes were between $110-140 shoes. And I paid no more than $12.74 for a pair.

Happy with those, I went back for the rest in the other colors. And got even a better deal with the free shipping and a bigger discount code (sears only lets you use one coupon code per transaction, so unless they've got the free shipping programmed in, the codes usually are the better deal). So this time I'm getting 10 pairs of shoes for $97. Which is less than one pair of the shoes originally cost. Boo ya. And I'm getting sneakers, which I have high hopes for cause I've never had a really good pair of sneakers.

(okay, this not syncing the ipod thing is starting to make me a bit irritated.)

Since it is 4 am, I cannot say when I will get up tomorrow, or what I will accomplish. I did manage to make myself sushi rolls for dinner tomorrow. I'm thinking noodles next. I need to buy more seaweed, too. Cause I can't make more sushi without them!. There were only three left this time. I need to buy more than two packages at a time. Mom said they stink, but it's becoming a staple in my diet. Anyway, I gotta finish the towels I started and do some more cleaning up to figure out what to do with the rest of that fabric.

Oh, and I gave Mom the Sharks box since I haven't given her anything Sharks (everything I've made has gone to Dad). She's keeping books in it. And it's the perfect size for them, too. Also, gotta mention I've got $1400 left on the truck. And ticking downwards...
I'm outie
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment