Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Break It Down Now...

So I guess I took a break from cleaning. It was not planned, it just happened. I got the major issues out of the way, like clearing stuff away and making a thrift store run that I am not quite sure what else to do.

The other day I worked on my room. Which is more rearranging than actual cleaning, though I did manage to find more stuff to get rid of. And I moved two pieces of furniture that looks much better now. Oh, and I changed my sheets. Seems like such a small thing, but I never did it on a regular basis that when I now do it I feel as if it is a big deal. I bought 6 bins at Target with the intention of using three or four, but used all, so later that night I went back and bought 6 more. Those ones are for clearing items out of the dining room so Mom and I can hopefully paint it in a couple weeks when Dawn and Dad go to Redding.

We'll see, though. I have separate days off, which is really stupid. I may send my boss an email to see if I can move it over one day. My trainer took her holiday to see someone graduate on Friday, which means I have to take it that same day. And I have to work Saturday, then I get Sunday and Monday off. I will send her an email and ask and explain why I'd like the days off together. She's given me a different day off before, and I am self sufficient at this point to where I do not need Gabby to be there every day to teach me something since I learn from Amanda and Araceli as well.

Right now I've got the laundry going. Drying dog clothes we are getting rid of and I've got towels washing. Which reminds me, I need to write Rayne about getting Clover a shot since her license is now expired (gasp!).

So I paid my bills. Just waiting for a student loan to clear and a check to be cashed, then I'll put some mula towards my car. I had $200 left over from the last check to go towards it that I never did, so with that I think I'll be putting $500 towards it once everything clears. I am almost done purchasing things for this check since I spent about $100 at Target the other day. More than I wanted to spend, but it was on necessities so I'm not too mad at myself. I do want to get back to that comic book store and buy the inserts to wrap my fabric around. The more I think about it, the more I should have just bought two packs of them. Because looking at my fabric collection, it really would help.

I was going to say I don't know if I can afford it, but honestly, I don't know if I can do it, but if I am really good and put $500 towards the truck for three checks, then I will have a couple hundred left and I will have paid off the second check of June. Which would be awesome. So, if Mom and Dawn don't take me shopping and I stay out of Target and off the website, I should be good. As long as I don't get a wild hair up my butt to start some new project. My truck should be my project. Then after it is paid off, and it's running okay, I can hopefully save up enough money to get my truck fixed at Dick Adam's. And from there I will do the bed liner. After that, I can aim towards paying off my smaller credit card and save for the Geo Tracker I want. Whoo. Or help Dawn pay Mandy for the car, depending on how that goes down.

I need to work on losing weight again. I've plataued and I hate it. So I'm watching what I eat. I've slacked off a little, but now I'm really buckling down again. And I am not going to weigh myself becuase I'm afraid I gained a pound or two back. May not have. I don't want to know. And when I feel like I've lost weight, then I will weigh myself again. Instead of walking, cause I do so well at that, I am going to focus on doing little things to strengthen my arms and quiet exercises I can do in my room when I get off work (cause people are usually sleeping). Also try to find little things to do throughout my morning. I dunno. I'm a baby when it comes to pain. My calves hurt from moving furniture the other day and I could barely get myself up to go to the rest room last night.

I hate that I try to get up early and on the days I actually do, no one is home. Like today. I actually got up at 10:30am. Does it matter? No. Cause mom went to work early. So who is there to hang with? No one. I did manage to almost finish a painting. I made the backround black instead of white on the swirly one cause I hated the white and it looks good. The sides are still white and I don't know if I want to keep it that way cause it seems like it makes it pop, or if I am going to paint the sides black. Out of laziness, I may keep it that way. But it bugs me when people don't paint the sides so one weekend I may end up doing just that.

The back door is wide open and all the dogs are in the house. It is nice outside. They should go play. Me, I'm trying to find little things to do to clean my room or whatever so i don't want to be outside. Thistle is sleeping in the hallway and the other three are napping on my bed. I don't get it. Or I do and they're more like me. I dunno.

I need to find something to store in the Sharks box I made. Got all sorts of stuffers that I could put in there, but I'm not quite sure what I have to fill it up with. Not something I'm going too deal with right now. Not to mention the empty dresser. Drawers where I could put stuff away to keep from knocking over...but do I want to? And I'd like to sort out my plastic file cabinet so I don't need it anymore. It's got things in it to put away in my actual files, dog stuff to scrapbook, scrapbook stuff to put in the little house, and other papers that probably need to be thrown away.

I'm gonna go write Rayne before I forget.

p.s.Dawn, I let you think I was sleeping during your lunch cause I wasn't feeling social. Nothing against you or Leslie.

1 comment:

  1. Wild hairs can be a positive things sometimes, like when you went through the living room like the white tornado, or like I did today, lots of yard work completed...yay us!

    You're doing a great job of crackin' the whip, Val, thanks, really, I truly appreciate how things are beginning to change around here. Now, if I can only let go of a few collections it would be amazing how much space I'd free up!

    Rayne is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete