I was not as productive today. I got all my books on my bookshelf and my CDs out of their individual cases into a binder. Yeah. That's it. But it was something. I couldn't tell you what else I did today because I don't think I did anything but eat. Geez. I feel so bloated. And made a total of THREE pitchers of tea today.
I watched G-Force tonight with my mom. The cutest movie ever! I admit, I even cried a little. It was an amazing mixture of real life mixed with CGI that worked well together. The guinea pigs were amazing (so was the mole, but I've never seen one in person, so I'll stop there). They moved like real guinea pigs. When they were picked up, their legs splayed out exactly like the do. I do wish there was more eeping (cause it's the cutest sound ever!) and one of the characters could have gotten a couple pop-corns in, but it was great. The mohawk was well executed as well.
My attention span is really bad, and this movie sucked me in straight from the beginning. The writers did a good job of explaining what was going on right off the bat and did not leave you wondering what the point was. I admit that I even own all the stuffies--half of them solely because they are adorable guinea pigs I bought months ago. I received the other three and the movie for Christmas. It's definitely a movie I recommend for any and every one. I will definitely watch it again, and I am excited to sit down and watch all the extras when I have time.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We should sit down this Sunday and watch it! Mom said it was really cute and I'd love to see it.
ReplyDelete