Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Post of the Year!

I don't really have enough to make a decent post, but I thought I'd make one because it is the last one of the year. By the time I get off work tomorrow, it will be 2010. Wow, did this year ever go by fast. I made another YouTube video, this time about resolutions. I gave up trying to word things the way I wanted to. Too much stumbling. I really do need to get editing software uploaded onto my computer and better lighting (I kept fighting with shadows that made my eyes look funny).

I did not bring lunch to work today, so I went out and bought Panda for my co-worker and I. It was just under $13. I was hoping to go to Taco Bell because even though technically my budget does not start until January, I want to get into that mindset. But then I won't get to see her much because she is going to a substation, so I think tomorrow is the last day I actually get to work with her *sniff*. (She did pay me for her half. And I only think taco bell because I can get away with spending just over $3 for a meal there.)

Since Friday is January 1st and because I don't quite know how to work out the one book a week thing, I'm gonna give it a shot to finish a book by Saturday (oh, if only I thought of this sooner!). Since I am such a big Jane Austen fan, the first book I am going to read is "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith. Starting this book tomorrow, or at least saying I will, will give me a chance of finishing it in time. (I say tomorrow as in 12-31-2009. I know that's technically the date this is posted, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's not the 31st until I wake up).

I have my myrid of lists and notebooks at the ready to keep me organized. It seemed so long ago when I readied myself for the new year, but now it's like RIGHTTHERE! I am very excited to be starting something new, especially when I am all revved up for it. No time to talk myself out of anything before it starts.

So happy new year! Have a safe night. Don't drink and drive. And remember whos you are!

1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy New Year! Wow, you've been busy on your blog, good for you! Sounds like you've got a good plan going and I'll do what I can to help hold you up. Let us hope this coming year will see brighter days for us all and that we'll get to crafting with all the fabulous fodder we collected throughout 2009!

    I'm so very proud of all you've accomplished and can't wait to see what's in store for you and your career. You've done well, my little grasshopper!

    ReplyDelete