So yesterday my family (yes, all four of us) got to go meet some Sharks players. You know you're jealous! We saw Vlasic, Boyle, Marleau, and Heatly. I got Vlasic to sign my bobble head of him. I would say sadly, they were all out of Marleau signatures, but I brought the wrong bobble head anyway, so it saved me (though I'm not sure if I'll ever get him to sign it). He's so hot in person. And Vlasic is growing up! Saturday I worked from 8pm -4am and was wound up, so I couldn't get myself to sleep until after 7:30am. And Mom came in on Sunday at 11, saying we were leaving at 12pm (oh, why did I think we weren't leaving until 2?!?). I got a rush, but on the way back home, I fell dead asleep. Then when we got home, I was asleep by 7. Yes, I actually fell asleep totally by accident and still fully dressed.
I didn't wake up until 12am. Then I undressed myself and crawled under the covers. Then woke up at 1 and was awake until 4am. Then slept until 2:30pm. I know. Once I throw my sleeping schedule off, it becomes a doozy for me. I went to work like the good little angel I am and ran out of work, so I spent the majority of the night having a co-worker teach me filing from the the other side. It was a lot of work. She said nobody has done it since she came to our side. I know how that feels...anyway, we got a lot done and I'm really glad we had something to keep us busy.
Then after work, I actually went to the gym! Whoa! I'm so proud of myself. I exercised for 35 minutes, taking turns on the elliptical and treadmill. And the best part? I discovered our gym has cable! I watched Intervention while I exercised. I was sorely disappointed when they advertised Paranormal State and didn't play it. And we get the Disney channel and Tru TV and HGTV!!! I'm so freaking excited to exercise now. It's so much more entertaining than just listening to music on my ipod, which I do for like 8 hours on shift anyway. I am going again tomorrow. Then my weekend will come, where I will do laundry because I have one pair of socks left....
I have a dentist appointment on Thursday at 10am. Yup, I'm getting up early, but if he fixes my achy toofers I will be forever grateful. I thought it was my back bottom teeth, but today it's been my top. There is no telling. Usually I know exactly what tooth it is, but hopefully he'll be able to help me find it.
Going to work and the gym makes me feel accomplished. Certainly makes my day a little fuller than it normally is. Go me. And hopefully I keep going!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you for exercising! I wish it was more convenient for me to and I had a buddy to go with. That's neat they play stuff on TV you like. The gym I used to go to never did. And once, when they were playing a hockey game with the Sharks, someone changed the channel!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing laundry right now because I have so much. I need to go through my drawers and donate whatever I don't need to charity. I know I have way more shirts I sleep in than I actually need. Feel free to grab some socks from my room if you need them.
I'm glad he's fixing your tooth! I thought he was fixing it on Thursday? I'm glad they got you in so quickly, though.
Not only do I get to watch TV, I get complete control of the channel changer! Bwahaha!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I fixed it. My appointment is for Thursday, not Tuesday.