So the last week I've begun to revamp myself. The five days I went to work, I worked out after wards for half an hour (20 minutes on the treadmill of a fast-slow mix and 10 on the treadmill). Any more than that and I get discouraged or bored and won't go. I am also trying not to eat anything after 10pm, which has proven difficult since I don't get off work until 12am and I don't go to sleep most times until after 2am. But I'm working on it. Six days of not eating after 10...not as hard as I supposed it would be.
Next thing I need to do is work on my bed time. That's always difficult. Some days after working out, I'm exhausted so I sleep. Other days I bounce right out of bed. Hopefully I will find even ground on that one soon enough.
I have been working on a craft. I signed up for a dotee swap on Craftster. Send out is next Wednesday, the 4th. I know for sure that will be the day I send them out, as I'm still working on them. I hope they come out like I plan, so I will have photos of that when they are done as well (I'm making four...three for my partners and one for my mother since she helped me come up with the idea and to locate the items to make them out of it).
Last week, I bought paint for the bed room, so I need to focus this week and getting the bedroom cleaned out for the painter. I bought plain white blinds as well, but I'm having a hard time locating grey curtains that I want. I want darker grey and stores either have no grey, a light grey, or online seems to come up with blue greys. I want black grey, I guess you would call it. There are nice ones I want from Target, but at $30 a panel and me in need of six, I just can't see spending that much money.
And seeing as it is after two now, I should probably try to sleep.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you googled the $30 panels you want from target? Maybe they have them cheaper somewhere else.
ReplyDelete