Friday, October 30, 2009

Blobby

That's pretty much how I feel. I was going to work out on Tuesday, but a crazy person (who was not crazy enough for the hospital to hold) was hanging around outside (2 deputy minimum required when called to his house) and our employee parking lot gate is being finicky, so I did not stay. Safer to walk out in a crowd than by myself (even with my little friend). Yesterday he was found sleeping in a detective's car and we were not sure if he was still hanging around, so again I did not stay (and I had to finish my awesome Halloween shirt). Today I was too tired. I feel like the air has been let out of my tires and I do not feel right, like I am some sort of sick.

Anyway, my awesome costume:
Sorry it is sideways. It was taken on a cell. If you are at a loss as to what I was, I was myself. With my throat slit. And an autopsy performed. Made them both myself, thank-ewe-berry-mooch. I work in an office full of girls. No one looked twice. The one guy who saw me asked if I had open heart, so at least he got the gist. I'm wearing it again on Saturday. Cause I have to work. Hopefully I will see people who like it. Cause when I stopped by the animal shelter, my former co-workers loved it. Cause they are awesome like that, yo.

So aside from feeling like a slob, I've done nothing. I should mention that I won one of the Clorox Wands in the contest I entered (if I have already mentioned it, this is just me being super excited for winning something, especially something I needed to buy). I should have gone to sleep hours ago, but I could not make myself. I was too blah feeling to move from the slouched sitting position I was in to turn my computer off and lay down. I used the little burst of energy I just had to get into bed. I hate feeling like this. Because I do not feel like I have the flu, but I feel weird enough to know something is wrong, whether it it is allergies or what (no, it's not H1N1), I am just feeling blah.

With that, I think I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment