Sunday, October 25, 2009

Zombie Me!

I was up at 11:30 this morning, not giving me enough sleep, so I had many zombie moments today, including while watching the Sharks game. I had a semi-productive day. Got up and had lunch with family members and met my third cousin, Miley, for the first time. She's 14 months and adorable! Piddled around the other house (they put the sale sign up yesterday!). Came home and waited for the second hand shop to pick stuff up.

It did not create as much room as I had hoped, but there is still plenty. We can now sit on all our furniture, something the boxes took up before. Went to Micheal's to use our coupons on Martha Stewart glitter, but it was on sale for 25% off so we couldn't (still got the last kind Dawn didn't have yet). Found some amazing jewelry findings to be on sale for 2/$5 (normally $5 each...promotional tool for the new stuffers they just put out). They're amazing. We left because it closed at 7 and did not have time to look at them all, but we will be back tomorrow.

After that, went to take stuff to a co-worker (whom I had let know yesterday I was bringing it) and discovered she called in sick without letting me know. She 'forgot' I was going. Seems to me she always 'forgets' when it comes to me. I'm starting to wonder if it's me... then came home. Tomorrow Dawn and I are going to Walmart to see if they have the new Martha Christmas glitter sets yet and price their full sheets.

I showed both my parents my new financial journal. Which I started using today. I'm very proud of it. And my parents know how much debt I'm in anyway, so I wanted them to see how much I was compared to a couple years ago. I am getting a hold on them. I know it's a lot of work, but I'm excited for myself.

Oh! And I gave Clover a bath. I know I was to do it a couple days ago. I can't remember why I didn't. Too tired, probably. So I did it with my last surge of energy. Amazing how much hair comes off one dog...

Our internet has been acting funny since yesterday, cutting off for a few seconds at a time and now tonight it won't hardly stay connected. I'm lucky what little time on it I've spent.

Anyway, I'm exhausted, so I'm actually going to try to sleep early today since tomorrow I have my shop excursions, possibly a dump run, and finishing up cleaning at the other house.

No comments:

Post a Comment