I cleaned my room tonight (really early this morning?) and worked up quite a sweat. I put all my clothes and shoes where they belong, which took up the majority of the time. Then I organized a place for me to put all my papers into to be sorted later. I then changed my sheets and made my bed, which doesn't sound like much, but is when the dogs won't move. This was all after reading an entire book, so I started about 2:30 am. Oh, and I also got my bookmarks transferred from my little laptop to my big one (which was only like ten).
I will sleep late, once I'm able to sleep. Probably until 3pm, at least. I plan on organizing my 2010 medical bill binder (hospital, dentist, doctor visits, vision...etc) tomorrow because I'm really hurting for it. I do not know what else I will do tomorrow, but I have given myself plenty of room to move around, which is what I desperately needed.
I am off work until Tuesday, so I plan on spending a lot of time doing things that don't involve the computer too much (unless I watch 'They Kiss Again'). I'm on restricted movement on my right arm, so I'm really trying not to do too much. I can type and grasp two hours out of an eight hour period, per the doctor, so I'm doing what I can to baby it. That involves spending very little time typing and keeping my wrist in a brace. And taking Naproxin twice daily. And reading as many books as I can. I have three books I want to read simultaneously, so I am going to read at last one book a day.
My finances need an overhaul as well, so I'll be focusing on getting that straightened out again. I thought I had them back to where I was, but apparently my head was up my bum. I'm putting myself on a strict schedule with money and once I get back to work, the gym will be a regular thing when I get off. I'm determined to lose the 10 pounds I gained after my surgery.
Okay. Brain is needing a reboot, so I'm off to bed.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you were a busy little bee last night! Doesn't it feel wonderful to sleep in fresh sheets? I think I'd change my sheets more often if it weren't such a hassle.
ReplyDelete