Thursday, May 6, 2010

So....

My finances have gone a little hay wire since the accident and much worse since vacation. So I am going to reel them in a bit. Well, more than a bit...a lot. I have spent more than enough money on craft supplies. Instead of buying more, I want to focus on using them. Or boxing them up in preparation for the move. I want to focus on reading all the books I have bought as well. One book a day and I still wouldn't have read all my books.

Let me clarify that my bills have all been paid and I am still keeping up on those, but the way I track my spending has fallen by the wayside and gotten more than sloppy. I use all my energy to work and on weekends, to shop. I need to start using my little bursts of energy for getting organized and packed up so the move can be swift (though I am sure it will be more than stressful). It seems that just changing my trash is more energy than I can spare.

I went to the dermatologist yesterday because someone my age shouldn't have acne as bad as me. I let him know I have an aversion to lotion. What's he do? Prescribes me a gel. I'll take the pills, but the gel will not last long. Why? Because I was given a foam to try a few years ago. That lasted all of three days. No, gloves do not help. I do not want it touching me at all, thanks.

We'll see how I can get my act together. It hasn't done well since the end of vacation. During vacation, I went to bed at a decent hour and got up fairly early, at least for me. Now, it's all in the bin. I have to start all over again with trying to get myself up early. Thought I would get up early today after going to bed kind of early last night. Nope, woke up, had to take something, then got up at 1pm. Seriously? I know. This night owl stuff isn't working for my productiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment