I'm still trying to figure out this blog thing, but one thing I want to do is start back up with my book reviews. I don't really want to do youtube videos on them, so I'll stick with writing. I was going to write one tonight, but I already took a tension headache pill and I'm feeling slightly woozy, so I'm not going to even start. And I cut my nail short so my fingers really hurt (thus this short entry).
I had a mini duh moment today when I realized that people at work think I'm okay, that I'm back to being me before the accident. And I'm not. I don't know how long it will take for me to be me, but it won't be for a really long time. I hate that I'm not me, but I will never be the same again, so I have to get past that and work on being okay. Like I'm going to tell people at work it still sucks. That isn't what they want to hear anyway. They want to hear, "fine or okay." They don't want to hear the truth. I don't want to tell them.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment