Monday, March 23, 2009

Obligatory First Post

Wow. It has been a few years since I had a post. I posted almost on a daily basis. That was probably five years ago. I have decided now is as good a time as any to try it again. I always hate those subtitles they make you come up with for blogs. Mine will probably change later on, when I can come up with something clever.

For now, the title fits. I have a lovely family and lovely life. The title is because I sleep too much and I never find time for the crafts I once lived to make. My craft supplies are gathering dust bunnies and it's high time I blew some away and got down to it again. Lately I have had a huge desire to sew again and I would like to get myself situated so I can do it on a whim instead of having to set stuff up.

My sister and I also have tons of things to put on etsy to sell. Extra jewelry we've created that we need to sell to make more room and the extra cash is always nice. Once I was creating all the time, and it made me feel useful. Now I feel more like I am useless because all I do is work and sleep. I don't know where my energy has gone, but I need to find a way to get it back.

Here's to this posting thing working out again.
Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back to writing! Something to read! :)
    And, by the way, I like your title.

    ReplyDelete