

All the towels are officially done. They came out pretty well. After we washed them, I ended up stitching a line down the center of each strip of fabric I sewed on earlier. Mom came up with the idea and it was a good one. The strip of fabric was so thick it was to help it not bunch up so much. They still look good, mind you. And now we've got to clean out the linen closet because there is no room for all our towels...must get rid of some old ones (we've got half a load still sitting in the dryer).
I made more name tags plates today. I fixed a couple that people knocked something off of (what are they doing, playing soccer with them?) and made five more. That completes the list of people in my office who responded back to the email I sent out about them. Now if they decide they want one they'll have to bring it up, cause I'm done. I shall steer my creative outlet towards other projects.
Oh, I even finished my book today. It was a really good one. It left it open to another book, but did not mention a continuation, though I am fairly certain there will be one. I almost want to read the books again...(4 total, but the first 3 came bound together). And I probably will, after I get to some other books on my shelf. Now which to choose...

My loverly sister surprised me with napkin rings of my pattern! I have been collecting the old butterfly Corelle pattern...my grandma had it and it makes me feel comforted. Thus, it has become my pattern. I've got some pieces of the old green crazy daisy pattern as well. I think they go well together. Anywho, the napkin rings are clear with the pattern on them and they are a set of six. So awesome. I quit buying the cups and saucers because i have plenty of those. Of course I'm gonna grab up any of the serving pieces cause multiples of those can and will be used. But I really would like more of the big dinner plates and the bigger oval serving platters (those are awesome to use when Mom makes her homemade french fries...yum!).
So that is about it. Compared to most weekends, I had a very full weekend. And I'm satisfied that I got so much accomplished. Yes, including my laundry. Which is great cause apparently I had no more pants. And I needed to dry my dress pants to shrink them up a bit to make them fit instead of falling off my bum.
And the Sharks won their game tonight! Awesome awesome, of course of course! Okay. I'm going to bed before I start sounding too dorky.
Those towels are awesome!! I can't wait until I have my own house so you can make me a bunch of fluffy towels that coordinate with my bathroom. :P
ReplyDeleteAaaand now I want Mommy's french fries :)