I don't want to go to sleep yet, so this is yet another thing to keep me up.
Saturday was a good day. I attended my aunt's lovely memorial service, made pancakes for me and Dad, mowed the lawn, and did my laundry. Sunday I did some major cleaning/organizing in the living room. Things are where they belong, but they still need to be organized better. What matters is I can now find things.
I took yesterday off. I needed a weekend from my weekend (actually, I wanted one more day to keep it going). Today, I shaved and bathed Gibbs. Then myself because I smelled like wet dog and greenies (his treat for being so good). My sister also started cleaning out her bathroom stuff and because a lot of our stuff is mixed, I stood there and went through it, too, though she's the one who scrubbed the shelves clean.
Last night I had the idea to start doing sit ups with my feet tucked under the couch. I figured there's space, so why not? I did 20 of them. Tonight, I did 20 more. I'm now cannot sit up without pushing myself up with my arms. I'm such a wuss. Hopefully I'll keep this up. Last time I tried it, I lasted three days before getting sick for over a week and never starting over again.
This didn't end up nearly as long as I thought. Apparently my thought process has shorted for the moment. Darn. Now I have to go to bed.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment