Thursday, January 6, 2011

"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on ."Treasure Island

(Quote by Walt Disney)

Last year I joined the 50 book challenge. Read 50 books in one years time. Easy enough. I posted when I hit 50. I read 81 books. Last year was a good year for me to focus on reading. I am not going to do a reading challenge this year. I did not post reviews on all the books I read, so I thought I'd post a complete list here.

Books I read in 2010
1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Graham Smith
2. Paper Towns by John Green
3. Out of Sync by Lance Bass
4. The Woman Who Swallowed A Toothbrush by Rob Myers
5. Debt-Free by 30 by Jason Anthony and Karl Cluck
6. Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Pattillo
7. Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
8. Frederica by Georgette Heyer
9. The Lost Years of Jane Austen by Barbara Ker Wilson
10. Austenland by Shannon Hale

11. Through Violet Eyes by Stephen Woodworth
12. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
13. Nightworld III by LJ Smith
14. The Man Who Loved Books Too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett
15. Indivisible by Two by Nancy L Segal
16. Alice's Adventures Underground by Lewis Carroll
17. The Convenient Marriage by Georgette Heyer
18. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
19. Lady of Quality by Georgette Heyer
20. Charity Girl by Georgette Heyer

21. Stiff by Mary Roach
22. The Restless Sleep by Stacy Horn
23. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
24. Tempted by PC Cast and Kristen Cast
25. Autopsy by Milton Helpern
26. 13 Bullets by David Wellington
27. Dead Reckoning by Michael Baden and Marion Roach
28. Burned by PC Cast and Kristen Cast
29. I, Freddy by Dietlof Reiche
30. Freddy in Peril by Dietlof Reiche

31. Freddy to the Rescue by Dietlof Reiche
32. The Haunting of Freddy by Dietlof Reiche
33. Freddy's Final Quest by Dietlof Reiche
34. Immortal by PC Cast and Others
35. Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman
36. The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer
37. How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks
38. Let it Snow by John Green and Others
39. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
40. Spells by Aprilynne Pike

41. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
42. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
43. Windover by Jane Aiken Hodge
44. Kiss Me, Kill Me by Lauren Henderson
45. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
46. The Youngest Miss Ward by Joan Aiken
47. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
48. Aftermath, Inc by Gil Reavill
49. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
50. Anyone But You by Jennifer Crusie

51. Harlequin's Romance Short Stories by 11 Authors
52. Angels in the ER by Robert D Lesslie
53. Harlequin's Romantic Short Stories by 10 Authors
54. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
55. Lessons from San Quentin by Bill Dallas
56. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
57. Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins
58. With Red Hands by Stephen Woodworth
59. In Golden Blood by Stephen Woodworth
60. From Black Rooms by Stephen Woodworth

61. Bonk by Mary Roach
62. The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi
63. Never Suck A Dead Man's Hand by Dana Kollman
64. Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
65. Behind the Yellow Tape by Jarrett Hall Cot and Amy Welch
66. The A to Z of Encyclopedia of Serial Killers by Harold Schechter and David Everitt
67. Criminal Minds: Sociopaths, Serial Killers, and Other Deviants by Jeff Mariotte
68. The Dust of 100 Dogs by AS King
69. Buried Alive by Jan Bondeson
70. How to Ruin a Summer Vacation by Simone Elkeles

71. How to Ruin My Teenage Life by Simone Elkeles
72. How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation by Simone Elkeles
73. The Killer of Little Shepherds by Douglas Starr
74. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
75. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riorden
76. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
77. Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
78. Keeper of Light and Dust by Natasha Mostert
79. The True Story of Hansel and Gretel by Louise Murphy
80. The Smart One and the Pretty One by Claire Lazebnik
81. Norah's Ark by Judy Baer

2 comments:

  1. I am beyond impressed. I don't keep track of what I read, but I should. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome amount of reading!

    ReplyDelete