Friday, April 17, 2009

How Strange Thou Art...


So today I was noticing how really strange I come off when people really get to know me. Take my bookmarks for example. I've got a craft folder right next to my "Serial Killers" folder. Yes, I actually have a folder marked serial killers. And it's right next to my animal shelter link. Which marks me as weird because the first step to killing humans is killing animals. And I guess I can make jewelry and dioramas with the bones. No. I'm only joking. Really. See why I don't speak out loud? Twisted sense of humor.

That's my homeboy, Gibbs. You know you're jealous. (It took a piece of cheese and several takes to get him to even look in my direction. Apparently sleep is more tempting then me at the moment, no matter how much he follows me around). What the pic doesn't show is his cheeks. Little chubber cheeks. So cute.

Ugh. I woke up sick on Friday and it is like I wake up each day with new symptoms. The new thing last night was this cough. Bone racking, waking me up in the mid of night. Tonight it's a running nose. And the funny thing is up until about two hours ago, I did not have any problem with my nasal cavities. It was all in my throat. I blame it on the flu shot. I haven't gotten sick for three years. The first time I get a flu shot I get sick twice in one month. Dawn, next year you're going at it alone.

So I have to make an appointment for a follow up ultra sound to see if my cyst grew. I haven't done it yet. Mainly because I want to pay them off before I go owing even more money. But I need to cause there's this little nagging in my abdomen going "I'm still here!". I honestly do not feel as if it is shrinking. I do try to imagine it doing so, though. Little men in gigantic boxer gloves kicking and punching while screaming, "Take that! and that!" in high pitched little men voices. And I have to ask about the Guardasil shot. Figure why not? It's not like I'll get a sexually transmitted disease (of course, with my luck, the first time...haha okay. let's not go there). No. I'd rather guard against having some freaky rare disease pop up that could have been prevented by this set of shots.

Yeah. It's 4 am. I don't know if you noticed, but most of my posts are done in the wee hours of the morning. I should go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're going to make me get a flu shot alone!! :( I bet it helped you. You just caught a different strain. So there.

    ReplyDelete