So how horrible is it that the temp dropped thirty degrees in three days? It was so nice yesterday and tonight it's all windy and cold and foggy and gross. Last night it was perfect. It's not too cold tonight, but it's more unpleasant than it has been. I guess that means my plants will be okay if I plant new ones, eh?
Work was fine. I'm about halfway through N's worksheets (and of course just as irritated and determined to do them all). We'll see who complains next and whose worksheets I end up doing, yeah? We got Costco pizza at work today. I love the cheese. It's so chewy. The crust was really good, too. It was admin professional day or whatever, which is why records got pizza.
I got one of those auras while I was at work. That sucked. I sat in my car for fifteen minutes and talked to Dawn while waiting for it to leave. I would have worked through it, but I literally could not read my papers there was so much crap in front of my eyes. And after my break, I realized my peripheral vision on my right eye disappeared cause the aura moved. That was kinda scary. I have awesome peripheral vision and was paranoid I couldn't see in that direction that far.
I gave the name plates to the ladies up front for the cleaning lady at work. I don't see her, so I gave them to them. And A at the front desk speaks Spanish, so it'll be easier for her to tell her they are done.
Um...what else? not much. Mom was in bed when I came home. Now it's about 2:30, sooner than I went to bed last night, so I guess I will try sleeping now. since I have nothing else to say.
Cheers.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad I got to talk to you on your break the other day! I don't get to talk to you that often and come Thursday, I haven't seen you in AGES.
ReplyDeleteDid you ever hear anything from the cleaning lady about the name tags? I think hers is my favorite yet, it was so adorable.
ReplyDelete