I need a three day weekend. I don't get that until May 25th. Can I last? *faints* Okay. Maybe I can. My trainer called in sick today and it was just me and another girl. We got some really good talks in that got me thinking about...stuff.
Dawn and I made some resin pieces outside and I varnished my alphabet boxes. They look and feel much better (especially the one that had the flat paint). I did not make my pajama tops, though. I forgot to ask Dawn to help me out with getting them ready to paint, since she's the one who has done it all before.
Trying to get some umpfh in me to exercise. Hard to fall asleep with a car with music blasting sits right outside your window, though. I am working on my mindset, trying to gear myself up for taking the dogs on a walk. I almost did today, but the rain broke me. I hate the rain so much, it just depresses me. I don't mind the sound of it on the window panes when I am sleeping, but the day is so dreary and dark. I guess in that respect I'm like Eeyore. I feel like my tail always falls off when it rains.
My new rearview mirror shipped! It's awesome. How could it not be? It's in the shape of handcuffs. Nothing is more awesome than that.
Clover is giving me the evil eye to get the light off her face, so I best go to bed before she bites me. (haha. You only think I'm kidding.)
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're spoiled with all your days off!! I haven't had one since New Years. Even if you don't get your extra night pay for them, it's an awesome break.
ReplyDelete