My first thirty days are up! I used the blank 30 day calendar to do something 30 days in a row. One of them was to write a book review every day to help me catch up with all the books I've read this year. I still have ten or so to write, but I got 30 out of the way, which is good (yay me!). I also completed two other 30 day calendars without missing a day (and my first time as well!): journal writing and doing chores I found myself avoiding. It worked well. Today was my first day off and I didn't want to do it, but I found myself cleaning up dog poop from the yard.
My sister and my birthday is coming up. So excited! I got her so many cool things. How am I going to wait eleven more days without loosing it? I've gotten her so much, honestly. I had a couple things arrive yesterday that I just gave to her because I'm so sick of wrapping (one was an adorable Invader Zim GIR 1 Gig USB drive).
I was up at 7:30 am today. Just woke up. Apparently I had enough sleep. Going to bed early tonight. Already took something. The windows are being replaced and if it's really noisy, I want to get my sleep in so I'm not grumpy. And so I don't cry. Because if there is one thing that makes me cry, it's lack of sleep. Spent a good part of today cleaning up the living room and moving things away from the windows. Watched "Emperor's New Groove" for the bajillionth time. So awesome!
Winding down. Will sleep soon.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment