I've been wanting to get involved in a few things so this year I am. As I said, I'm going to read one book a week. I started in on Pride and Prejudice and Zombies for my first book. I've also decided to do 365 on Flick'r. I've got a couple Flick'r friends who are doing one (one who has for like two months) so I started two of those: One of me, and one of the dogs. I just need to get it off my camera onto the laptop...problem being I haven't located my little slot thing yet (cause the camera card is too small for the slot in my laptop).
Yeah. That's it for tonight. Oh, and I spent no money today. I brought dinner from home for work. Go me.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Join me and bfmate22 on YouTube! Hers is a "50 book challenge," which is what I'm shooting for, though I'm sure you're bound to surpass that. She's been posting her book reviews on YouTube.
ReplyDeleteHave you started your Flickr Photo challenges yet?