I can't believe it's been four days since I've posted. Life has been crazy. I had an Uncle (great uncle?) pass away, so my grandparents have been down for a week now to see him before that happened. I flexed at work so I could see them and the funeral and all that, so twice this week I came home from work after 12:15am and was back at 7:45am. So I crashed too early the days I got off early to do anything, and the nights before I went in early I had to take something to ensure more than two hours of sleep.
Not to mention shift change so I am in the midst of working 8 straight days in a row before I get my weekend. Yipes! This post is all over the place and I hate the way it sounds, but I wanted to get an update done. I only got one YouTube video up this past week and I hate that. I have plans written for two more that I'd really like to do, so hopefully I'll have time this week.
And because I was sick last weekend, my to do list is literally a week old. I haven't even been able to do my laundry (thank goodness for plenty of clothes!). I am hoping I won't completely crash this weekend (which will suck because it will be Wednesday-Tuesday...one more day of work!) so I can get something done.
Until I get my head screwed on straight....
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment