Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Book 11: Through Violet Eyes

"Through Violet Eyes" was a very good book. The basis is there is a group of people born with violet eyes who can channel the dead, so they can testify who killed whom and who committed what crime. It's about how they're "special" and how they don't have many freedoms. This book is the first in a series of four (I only have this one). In it, someone is specifically targeting those with violet eyes.

I found it easy to follow, the plot was interesting, and it was an idea I had to read about before. I found it unique and a good read. It was a good cross of my love of true crime and the mythical. I highly recommend this.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review... This book sounds amazing! I think I may just have to add this to my 'to read' pile which is growing bigger each day!

    ReplyDelete